Symbio is hiring ! 🔎
Welcome to Symbio, we are one of the future major actors of the clean mobility, zero emission !
Our company creates hydrogen systems which are incorporated on different types of vehicles (cars, trucks, boats…). We are now expanding our activities and we are in a hyper-growth phase !
Established in 2010, Symbio is now a joint venture 50/50 between Michelin and Faurecia. Thanks to our collaborators, we are developing our activities in a highly competitive environment.
Indeed, the management in our company is based on three points : trust, engagement, and proximity.
Today, we are looking for our Resident Engineer M/F to be based in Russelsheim, Germany.
You’ll work with Symbio and the customer to support operations and tests and to analyze data relative to fuel cell system.
Your missions :
1. Fuel Cell System (FCS) Test and validation
- Define or adapt test procedures with Symbio Validation Dept
- Plan and coordinate test and validation activities
- Perform tests on bench and vehicle levels
- Ensure that bench or vehicle contains latest update (SW and HW)
- Analyse test data and discuss results with back office and with customers
- Prepare preliminary report and consolidate it with back office after deeper analysis
- Perform 1st level root cause and quality analysis and track progress
2. Support Fuel Cell System (FCS) start-up, debug and operation at customer
- Ensure that vehicle or bench content is in line with current status (HW & SW)
- Track changes
- Flash new SW on fuel cell system controller and ensure lean start-up
- Debug issues related FCS
- Make diagnosis and perform 1st level root cause and quality analysis. Track progress
3. Collect lessons learned and communicate to back office
Qualifications and skills : 🥇
- Engineering degree, with a specialization in electronics/automation/software
- An experience of 8 years minimum in the automotive sector
- Strong technical knowledge and know-how to perform diagnosis in cars, especially embedded systems
- Knowledge of CAN communication and diagnostics
- Experience with testing and data analysis tools (e.g. CANAPE, INCA, …)
- Highly proficient problem solving and analytical skills
- A first experience in the fuel cell industry would be a plus
- Team player, strong communication and initiative
- Fluent in German and English, French is a plus
⏳ Start ASAP!
Do you recognize yourself in this description? You like challenges and you need to feel involved in your missions… Then don’t hesitate and apply to become the future Resident Engineer of Symbio !
Symbio recruitment policy and practice secure respect of fair and equal treatment of candidates, irrespective of gender, age, nationality, ethnic origin, or sexual orientation.