Do you want to learn more about us ? 🔎
SYMBIO is the FAURECIA MICHELIN Hydrogen Company : One of the major actor in the future of zero emission mobility !
Our hyper-growth company designs Hydrogen Systems that can be integrated into several types of electric vehicles. The joint venture permits Symbio to grow and the aim is to develop three industrial sites supplying the world's main automotive markets: Europe, Asia and the United States.
As the only zero emission solution that complements battery-powered electric cars, hydrogen technology is essential in accelerating the deployment of electromobility and addressing its three major challenges: improving air quality, reducing CO2 emissions and the energy transition.
Located at Symbio's headquarters, you will report to the Strategy Manager.
As a strategy intern for a period of 6 months, you will work closely with the Strategy Manager in order to evaluate and define Symbio's positioning through the evaluation of our competitive landscape and the realization of studies on the hydrogen sector.
More specifically, there are the missions:
As strategy analyst, you will
- Guide Symbio’s technological choices by assessing technological innovations on Fuel cells
- Assess our competitive landscape and contribute to the definition of Symbio’s differentiators
- Communicate internally on the evolution of the Hydrogen market through a newsletter
- Support the Strategy Manager on ad-hoc studies related to Symbio’s strategy
Your profile : everything you need to succed🥇:
- Graduating in engineering (Master 2). A double degree or experience in marketing strategy is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong synthesis skills
- Knowledge in PPT Word Excel
- Coding in VBA is a plus
Organized, you plan the various tasks and do not hesitate to ask for help if necessary
Curious and thirsty to learn, you will be at the heart a dynamic company in full expansion
- Hydrogen and mobility sector knowledge is a plus
- Good english skills
⏳Start January to February 2023!
Do you recognize yourself in this ad? You like challenges and you need to feel involved in your missions... Then don't hesitate and apply !
Symbio recruitment policy and practice secure respect of fair and equal treatment of candidates, irrespective of gender, age, nationality, ethnic origin, or sexual orientation.