Symbio is hiring ! 🔎
Welcome to Symbio, we are one of the future major actors of the clean mobility, zero emission !
Our company creates hydrogen systems which are incorporated on different types of vehicles (cars, trucks, boats…). We are now expanding our activities and we are in a hyper-growth phase !
Established in 2010, Symbio is now a joint venture 50/50 between Michelin and Faurecia. Thanks to our collaborators, we are developing our activities in a highly competitive environment.
Indeed, the management in our company is based on three points : trust, engagement, and proximity.
Today, Symbio is recruiting an Electrochemical Engineer. In the R&I department and more specifically in the High Value Material (HVM) Team, you will develop the Membrane Assembly Electrode for the Symbio PEMFC.
The missions :
- Lead the development of new MEAs in project mode, meeting specifications that combine performance, durability and cost objectives. You need to integrate the material innovations validated by the HVM experts, and evaluate the risks to propose a validation plan
Carry out the validation of the performance and durability of the MEAs developed in different formats
Ensure the processability of these new MEAs with a view to production by working in interface with the HVM and Manufacturing teams
Validate the sourcing and qualification of components used in the development of the MEA
- Present a design file including all the steps describing the validated characteristics of the MEA during the project milestones.
Who you are :
Master’s degree with a significant experience or PhD
- Solid knowledge of fuel cells such as PEMFC or PEMWE (Water Electrolysis) and systems, materials, processes, hydrogen technologies and fuel cell ecosystem (academic and suppliers) would be a plus
- You can assimilate feedback and formulate a technical and scientific understanding.
- You will be able to analyze and propose solutions integrating industrial constraints.
- You are pedagogical, creative, project-oriented and you like teamwork.
⏳ Start ASAP! (notice periods are accepted)
Do you recognize yourself in this description? You like challenges and you need to feel involved in your missions… Then don’t hesitate and apply to become the future Electrochemical Engineer of Symbio!
Symbio recruitment policy and practice secure respect of fair and equal treatment of candidates, irrespective of gender, age, nationality, ethnic origin, or sexual orientation.