Symbio is hiring ! 🔎
Welcome to Symbio, we are one of the future major actors of the clean mobility, zero emission!
Our company creates hydrogen systems which are incorporated on different types of vehicles (cars, trucks, boats…). We are now expanding our activities and we are in a hyper-growth phase !
Established in 2010, Symbio is now a joint venture 50/50 between Michelin and Faurecia. Thanks to our collaborators, we are developing our activities in a highly competitive environment.
Indeed, the management in our company is based on three points : trust, engagement, and proximity.
Today, we are looking for our Junior Metallic Material Designer M/F based in Vénissieux (France), who will support the research and innovation department in the development of new materials solutions to extend components lifetime, and transfer the acquired knowledge to the production and quality departments.
Your missions will be :
- To characterize metallic and ceramic materials to qualify physical and chemical properties
- To develop and perform electrochemical tests to evaluate materials corrosion resistance
- To follow and support the deployment of testing campaigns in internal and academic research project
- To thoroughly understand the defects and failures in PEMFC systems, correlating them with the variables in the systems and eventually provide definitive solutions
- To develop future bipolar plate materials or coating system in collaboration with the team
- To synthetize the results and methodically reporting the activities to colleagues and supervisors
Your profile 🥇
- HES engineer with experience in material testing and characterization focused on chemical and interface properties
- A first experience in automotive industry is a real plus (quality system, audit, …)
- Experience in electrochemestry and coating technologies is also a plus
- Programming skills (Matlab, Python)
- Proficiency in French and English
- Flexibility to fulfill different types of task
You wish to actively participate in the evolution of electromobility. Your curiosity and desire to progress motivate you to work in an industrial research environment. You are organised, self-taught, you know how to take initiatives and you are not afraid to defend your ideas within a team of experts.
We offer you an exciting opportunity to work in an open and dynamic team, with very good conditions. Do you recognise yourself in this profile? Do not hesitate to send us your application!
At Symbio, we try to have a balanced composition of the teams and encourage applications from women for this position.
⏳ Start ASAP!