Symbio is hiring ! 🔎
Welcome to Symbio, we are one of the future major actors of the clean mobility, zero emission !
Our company creates hydrogen systems which are incorporated on different types of vehicles (cars, trucks, boats…). We are now expanding our activities and we are in a hyper-growth phase !
Established in 2010, Symbio is now a joint venture 50/50 between Michelin and Faurecia. Thanks to our collaborators, we are developing our activities in a highly competitive environment.
Indeed, the management in our company is based on three points : trust, engagement, and proximity.
Today, we are looking for our future Fuel Cell Software Engineer M/F who will be based next to San Diego, US.
Your main mission will be to be responsible of the development of control laws, diagnostics and control architecture for fuel cell systems. For that, you’ll need to guarantee the correct operation of the control laws, the respect of the system specifications and the standards and regulations.
• Product owner of Fuel Cell Controller
• Collaboration with system teams on functional/safety requirements
• Development of control, diagnostic and safety models for fuel cell systems
• Optimization of algorithms through simulations
• Validation in MIL and on HIL bench
• Validation and calibration on fuel cell system benches in collaboration with the validation team
• Support for the choice of components with the electronic hardware team
• Drafting of technical documentation of the developed and tested solutions
• Analysis of data from benches and/or vehicles to determine the causes of failures and propose a corrective measure.
Qualifications and skills : 🥇
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering discipline or mathematical physics such as electrical, aerospace or computer engineering
• Experience in designing, developing and implementing embedded systems and automation.
• Experience in automotive electric systems including high voltage components
• Model based development with MATLAB/Simulink
• Experience in system and component level testing and knowledge in sensors, data acquistion and analysis
• Knowledge in multi-physics, fluid mechanics, thermal, electrical
• Operational and able to go on bench and develop on physical system
• Excellent ability to work in a team in an agile environment
• Excellent ability to take subjects and work on them independently
• Willingness to learn and advance in a changing and new environment
• Proficient with Vector Tools: Vector CANape, CANAlyzer, CANoe
• Hands on experience with automotive communication protocols
• Familiarity with automotive bootloader concepts
• Proficiency in C/C++, Python programming
• Knowledge of the iso26262 methodology (automotive operational safety)
⏳ Start ASAP!
Do you recognize yourself in this description? You like challenges and you need to feel involved in your missions… Then don’t hesitate and apply to become the future Fuel Cell Software Engineer of Symbio !
Symbio recruitment policy and practice secure respect of fair and equal treatment of candidates, irrespective of gender, age, nationality, ethnic origin, or sexual orientation.