Symbio is hiring ! 🔎
Welcome to Symbio, we are one of the future major actors of the clean mobility, zero emission !
Our company creates hydrogen systems which are incorporated on different types of vehicles (cars, trucks, boats…). We are now expanding our activities and we are in a hyper-growth phase !
Established in 2010, Symbio is now a joint venture 50/50 between Michelin and Faurecia. Thanks to our collaborators, we are developing our activities in a highly competitive environment.
Indeed, the management in our company is based on three points : trust, engagement, and proximity.
Today, we are looking for our Project Manager in LCA who will be based in Lyon, France to manage and develop operational projects to analyze the environmental impact of raw materials, finished products (and products in development) based on Life Cycle Assessment (LCA and LSCA)
Your main responsibilities will be :
- Be the link between the various entities involved (R&I, industry, purchasing, communication) and with external partners (suppliers, external experts)
- Ensure the operational coordination, as well as the analysis and presentation of the results
- Manage LCAs of finished products for eco-design orientation or environmental claims, providing technical expertise, critical analysis of results and expected conclusions
- Manage databases for characterizing the environmental impacts of raw materials and components or sub-systems of our products
- Ensure the quality and tracking of the data as well as their availability for the functioning of eco-design tools
- Contribute to the scientific benchmark and to the evaluation and development of new LCA approaches or methods
Qualifications and skills : 🥇
- You are specialized in the field of materials, chemistry, energy and environment
- You already have a professional experience in the automotive field of LCA practices on energy related products (battery, fuel cells)
- You have operational skills on LCA methods, impact analysis and software (preferably Gabi or SimaPro) applied more specifically to automotive process
- You are familiar with LCA applications for regulatory or sustainable development purposes with a vision of national and international issues
- You have the ability to work in a team in an international context and to demonstrate leadership in the management of projects.
⏳ Start ASAP! (notice periods of course accepted!)
Do you recognize yourself in this description? You like challenges and you need to feel involved in your missions… Then don’t hesitate and apply to become the future Project Manager in LCA of Symbio !
Symbio recruitment policy and practice secure respect of fair and equal treatment of candidates, irrespective of gender, age, nationality, ethnic origin, or sexual orientation.