Symbio is hiring ! 🔎
Welcome to Symbio, we are one of the future major actors of the clean mobility, zero emission !
Our company creates hydrogen systems which are incorporated on different types of vehicles (cars, trucks, boats…). We are now expanding our activities and we are in a hyper-growth phase !
Established in 2010, Symbio is now a joint venture 50/50 between Michelin and Faurecia. Thanks to our collaborators, we are developing our activities in a highly competitive environment.
Indeed, the management in our company is based on three points : trust, engagement, and proximity.
Today, we are searching for a Strategy and Market Analyst intern located at Symbio's headquarters. You will report to the Strategy Manager and contribute to the definition of Symbio’s strategy. You will have to assess and define Symbio’s positioning on its ecosystem and identify innovative business models to foster fast business growth.
Your missions :
- Contribute to the definition of Symbio’s positioning by analyzing strategic markets for the company.
- Contribute to the definition of Symbio’s differentiation strategy by analyzing competitors positioning and differentiators.
- Identify and evaluate innovative business models for Symbio, in collaboration with R&I, Sales & Programs, and Product Marketing team.
- Support the Strategy Manager on studies associated Symbio’s strategy (eg. strategic partners scouting).
Who you are :
- Graduating in engineering (Bac+5) with a double degree or experience in marketing strategy.
English level - you're able to read, analyze data in english and able to synthesize it
- Knowledge of the automotive / energy market is a plus.
- Curious and thirsty to learn, you will be at the heart a dynamic company in full expansion
- Dynamic and enthusiastic about the idea of participating in the hydrogen adventure.
- Organized, you plan the various tasks and do not hesitate to ask for help if necessary.
- You have great abilities to work in teams
⏳ Starting : September 2022 (this position could also be open to internships)
Do you recognize yourself in this description? You like challenges and you need to feel involved in your missions… Then don’t hesitate and apply to become the future Strategy and Market Analyst of Symbio !
Symbio recruitment policy and practice secure respect of fair and equal treatment of candidates, irrespective of gender, age, nationality, ethnic origin, or sexual orientation.