Symbio is hiring! 🚀
Welcome to Symbio, MICHELIN & FAURECIA joint-venture working for a cleaner mobility.
Our company create hydrogen systems which are incorporated on different types of vehicles (car, trucks...). 🎯 Since more than a year, we are expending our activities to the US (based in San Diego, California) and we are in a hyper-growth phase !
✅ Since the joint-venture we have grown from 40 to 500 employees in France and we are growing our US team as well.
How about joining us on jumping into this exciting challenge?
The management in our company is based on three points : trust, engagement, and proximity.
You want to participate in a project for Zero Emission Mobility? You want to contribute to the creation of a company? You want to learn and share your knowledge? 👇 Check out what we have to offer below!
📊 We are recruiting an Electrical Engineer !
Your main responsibilities will be :
- Work with System Engineering to define vehicle electronics integration
- Design and document power and signal interfaces between electronics components for both high and low voltage
- Create and release electrical wiring and harness schematics, including bill of materials, CAD routing
- Support electrical harness integration and test bed operation
- Troubleshoot and rework wire harnesses in warehouses or assembled on a vehicle
- Manufacture harnesses to support prototyping and testing if necessary
- Work with stakeholders to translate customers requirements
Qualifications and skills : 🥇
- B.S. in Electrical Automotive or Aerospace Engineering
3-5 years professional experience in wire harness design, integration and validation
- Demonstrated experience in electrical systems design and integration projects on automotive sector (medium and heavy duty commercial vehicle)
- Ability to work independently and with distributed teams
- Awareness of best practices to minimize electrical interference
- General Knowledge of electrical safety standards UL, SAE and ISO
- General Knowledge of physical requirements for vehicle networks
- Problem solving experience where issues are unusual and difficult
⏳ Start ASAP!
🎉 Excited about this challenge ? Apply to become the future Electrical Engineer of Symbio !
Symbio recruitment policy and practice secure respect of fair and equal treatment of candidates, irrespective of gender, age, nationality, ethnic origin, or sexual orientation.