Symbio is hiring ! 🔎
Welcome to Symbio, we are one of the future major actors of the clean mobility, zero emission !
Our company creates hydrogen systems which are incorporated on different types of vehicles (cars, trucks, boats…). We are now expanding our activities and we are in a hyper-growth phase !
Established in 2010, Symbio is now a joint venture 50/50 between Michelin and Faurecia. Thanks to our collaborators, we are developing our activities in a highly competitive environment. We are now expending our activities to the US, in San Diego.
Indeed, the management in our company is based on three points : trust, engagement, and proximity.
We are now building up our team in San Diego, California, and we are looking for our Electrical Engineer M/F !
Your main responsibilities will be :
- Work with System Engineering to define vehicle electronics integration
- Document power and signal interfaces between electronics components for both high and low voltage
- Create and release electrical wiring and harness schematics, including bill of materials
- Support electrical harness integration and test bed operation
- Troubleshoot and rework wire harnesses in warehouses or assembled on a vehicle
Manufacture harnesses to support prototyping and testing if necessary
Qualifications and skills : 🥇
- B.S. in Electrical Automotive or Aerospace Engineering
1-3 years professional experience in wire harness design, integration and validation
- Ability to work independently and with distributed teams
- Awareness of best practices to minimize electrical interference
- General Knowledge of electrical safety standards UL, SAE and ISO
- General Knowledge of physical requirements for vehicle networks
Problem solving experience where issues are unusual and difficult
⏳ Start ASAP!
Do you recognize yourself in this description? You like challenges and you need to feel involved in your missions… Then don’t hesitate and apply to become the future Electrical Engineer of Symbio !
Symbio recruitment policy and practice secure respect of fair and equal treatment of candidates, irrespective of gender, age, nationality, ethnic origin, or sexual orientation.