Symbio is hiring!
Let’s get to know each other’s… 🔎
Welcome to Symbio, we are one of the future major actors of the clean mobility, zero emission! Our company create hydrogen systems which are incorporated on different types of vehicles (car, trucks, boats…). We are now expending our activities and we are in an hypergrowth context!
Founded in 2010, Symbio is a joint venture 50/50 between Michelin and Faurecia.
Thanks to our collaborators, we are developing our activities in a highly competitive environment. Indeed, the management in our company is based on three points: trust, engagement, and proximity.
Today, we are hiring our new intern in communication. The goal of this internship is to contribute to the Group communication efforts towards different stakeholders, both internal and external to the organisation.
Purpose of the opportunity :
- Help with the deployment of the Communication strategy by contributing to the preparation of relevant supports for social networks, participation to public events (conferences, salons, ….), publications (website, press releases, …) , internal communication (intranet, articles, gatherings, seminars, …)
- Those supports include presentations, briefing, articles, newsletters, posters, branded goodies, …
- To that end, you’ll work with various team members across the organization , in order to gather a proper understanding of the subjects of communication. You’ll be asked to produce creative, synthetic, meaningful, and impactful content adapted to the target audience.
Who you are ! 🥇
- Currently at our 4th year or last year of University in a Communication, Journalism, Public Relations or Political Science University / School
- Excellent writing communication skills
- A proficiency in English writing and oral is essential to fully proceed in the position
- Curious and good interpersonal skills
- Creativity and rigourous
- Force of proposal
- An active listening and comprehension ability will be needed to work collaboratively
⏳ Start in September 2022.
All our offers are open to people with disabilities. (RQTH)
Do you recognize yourself in this offer? You like challenges and you need to feel involved in your missions... Then don't hesitate and apply to become the future Apprentice Communication in Symbio !