Symbio is hiring ! 🔎
Welcome to Symbio, we are one of the future major actors of the clean mobility, zero emission !
Our company creates hydrogen systems which are incorporated on different types of vehicles (cars, trucks, boats…). We are now expanding our activities and we are in a hyper-growth phase !
Established in 2010, Symbio is now a joint venture 50/50 between Michelin and Faurecia. Thanks to our collaborators, we are developing our activities in a highly competitive environment.
Indeed, the management in our company is based on three points : trust, engagement, and proximity.
Today, we are looking for our Data Analyst M/F next to Frankfurt (Germany) to use and create our tools to analyze important data and find recurrences.
Your missions :
- Collect vehicle usage data
- Collect data files recorded on the vehicle
- Create requests and algorithms to characterize the performance of our systems
- Work with internal teams to derive product improvements
Qualifications and skills : 🥇
- Experience in the automotive industry (electric vehicles would be a plus)
- User of CANape and ETAS
- Experience in performing tests on test benchs
- Rigorous, involved and a logical mind
- Being fluent in English
⏳ Start ASAP!
Do you recognize yourself in this description? You like challenges and you need to feel involved in your missions… Then don’t hesitate and apply to become the future Data Analyst of Symbio !
Symbio recruitment policy and practice secure respect of fair and equal treatment of candidates, irrespective of gender, age, nationality, ethnic origin, or sexual orientation.