Symbio is hiring!
Welcome to Symbio, MICHELIN & FAURECIA joint-venture working for a cleaner mobility.
Our company create hydrogen systems which are incorporated on different types of vehicles (car, trucks, boats…).Since more than a year, we are expending our activities to the US, based in Temecula, California.
Since the joint-venture we have grown from 40 to 600 employees in France and we are growing our US team as well.
How about joining us on jumping into this exciting challenge?
You want to participate in a project for Zero Emission Mobility? You want to contribute to the creation of a company? You want to learn and share your knowledge? 👇 Check out what we have to offer below!
📊 We are recruiting a Financial Controller
Your main missions will be the following:
- Set-up a controlling environment based on the existing french framework : internal procedures and rules, implement a financial reporting process documentation and assist in identifying financial reporting process improvement.
- Implement ERP (Dynamics 365) and reconcile transactions with financial reports to verify consistency and reliability of data.
- Analysis of the commercial proposals and CAPEX: ROI analysis, monitoring vs budget.
- Budget and forecast : facilitate annual operating budget and forecast, create and modify financial forecasting models.
- Maintaining Daily ledger and Cost accounting activities prepares, records, analyzes and reports on material, labor, or other operating expenses to determine production costs, cost of sales, and other cost-related performance measures.
- Review monthly reports to identify trends, variances and track performance by comparing actual results to forecasts, definition and follow-up of action plans.
- Reporting for subsidies: search financing opportunities, build investment folders, track eligible costs and manage operational reporting to funders.
- Reporting activities for decision-making:
- Reconcile ERP (once implemented) transactions to financial reporting to ensure consistency and reliability.
- Support the corporate financial team, by collecting, preparing, reviewing and publishing various monthly financial reports (income statements, forecast, headcount, KPI...) according to published schedules.
- Responsible for preparing monthly financial reviews presentation with Corporate team.
You will be a daily support to the general manager of the company. You will be asked to participate in the elaboration of special projects, and you will rely on the existing reference systems in France.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field required
Experience: 6+ years of experience in financial or managerial Accounting required; preferably in an audit firm and in a manufacturing environment. Experience in managing government-funded program is a plus.
Computer Skills :
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Outlook, Excel (highly advanced proficiency), Dynamics D365, PowerBI knowledge.
• Proficiency developing the analysis of expenses and revenue
• Must have knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles in accordance with IFRS and GAAP
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivator who can carry out tasks with minimal supervision and can maintain professionalism while working under pressure and deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and assignments with attention to detail.
On-site position (Temecula) - hybrid remote work possible.
Annual Salary range: $120,000 - $160,000.
Excited about this challenge ? Contact us so that we can discuss further.