Do you want to learn more about us ? 🔎
SYMBIO is THE FAURECIA MICHELIN Hydrogen Company : One of the major actor in the future of zero emission mobility !
Our hyper-growth company designs Hydrogen Systems that can be integrated into several types of electric vehicles. The joint venture permits Symbio to grow and the aim is to develop three industrial sites supplying the world's main automotive markets: Europe, Asia and the United States.
Electric mobility demand is expected to increase significantly between now and 2030, with hydrogen powered vehicles accounting for 2 million vehicles of which 350,000 trucks.
As the only zero emission solution that complements battery-powered electric cars, hydrogen technology is essential in accelerating the deployment of electromobility and addressing its three major challenges: improving air quality, reducing CO2 emissions and the energy transition.
Within the Research and Innovation department and more specifically within the High Value Materials Team, you’ll develop Membranes Electrodes Assembly (MEA) for Symbio PEMFC.
Purpose of the job 💡 :
▶️ Participate in the development of MEAs coating processes.
▶️ Propose a business vision (roadmap, test plan, process/product evolution, collaborations, patents,…)
▶️ Lead in project mode a development theme of MEAs for PEMFC by defining work areas and by leading and carrying out activities up to the prototype demonstrator in-house or through external collaborations (supplier or academic)
▶️ To be a reference for materials used in the composition of MEAs (catalysts, ionomers, GDL Membrane)
▶️ Develop and adapt electrochemical analysis means and associated methods for the new MEAs developed
▶️ Participate in collaborative projects at the European level in themes related to catalysis.
Your qualifications🥇 :
- Master’s degree or PhD
- Solid knowledge of fuel cells such as PEMFC or PEMWE (Water Electrolysis)
- Specific expertise in catalyst operating mechanisms : continuous vs. transient, performance, durability.
- Knowledge of systems, materials, processes, hydrogen technologies and fuel cell ecosystem (academic and suppliers)
- You can assimilate feedback and formulate a technical and scientific understanding.
- You will be able to analyze and propose solutions integrating industrial constraints.
- You are pedagogical, creative, project-oriented and you like teamwork.
All our offers are open to people with disabilities.