Symbio is hiring!
Welcome to Symbio, we are one of the future major actors of the clean mobility, zero emission!
Our company create hydrogen systems which are incorporated on different types of vehicles (car, trucks, boats…). We are now expending our activities and we are in an hypergrowth context!
Funded in 2010, Symbio is a joint venture 50/50 between Michelin and Faurecia.
Thanks to our collaborators, we are developing our activities in a highly competitive environment.
Indeed, the management in our company is based on three points: trust, engagement, and proximity.
We are hiring our Norms & Regulations Manager M/F, reporting to the VP Strategy, Marketing and Product.
You will be the reference person and corporate expert for all technical norms and regulations applicable to Symbio’s activities, in particular regarding fuel cell systems and their use in different mobility and energy applications.
You are in charge of informing, defining and implementing Symbio’s strategy with regard to normalisation, standardisation, and homologation activities.
- Monitor all international and regional norms & regulations applicable to Symbio’s activities (UNECE and GTR regulations, EU directives and regulations, norms & regulations specific to USA, China, Japan, and other current and future target markets)
- Establish and maintain an updated data base on norms & regulations
- Organize regular training and information sessions for all Symbio staff concerned by applicable norms & regulations
- Define Symbio’s strategy to comply with current and anticipate future norms and regulations and supervise related implementation activities, in close collaboration with all concerned company functions
- Take initiative in fostering or creating new standards and participate in related International, European and French Working Groups (WGs)
- Lead other projects as required by Symbio
Candidate profile :
- Science or Engineering degree, preferably in chemistry, materials science or automotive engineering
- Significant experience in norms & regulations related to the automotive sector
- Experience working with international institutions and participating in / leading multi-cultural, technical working groups
- Preferably previous work experience related to hydrogen fuel cell technologies (research & development, product engineering, technical marketing)
- Fluent French & English required
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills, leadership & networking skills